Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother of Twins on Richard Boylan: "DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN ACCESS TO YOUR CHILDREN"

Please, share as much as possible. Thanks in the name of the kids.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patricia Sceales <merlies4@att.net>
Date: 2011/4/26
Subject: Re: Complete Paranoia
To: ivakell <ivakell@gmail.com>

Ilse,
I have already sent your group my experience and it was posted on one of the blogs and sent to members.   I agree with you that the children must be protected.   Dr. B was was hateful to my twins.  They are only 12 yrs old.  Even they could see that Dr. B has some mental issues. I pray that the parents in this group keep their eyes open and not give this man access to their children.

D.


Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors