Friday, August 9, 2013

To the friends of THIS BLOG


Thanks dear friends for your appreciation. Thanks for your understanding. 

NO, I will not try to sell you books, lectures or lessons on Galactic Diplomacy (sic.)
I am neither into selling, nor into the UFO industry. You will not find any publicity in this page. My links are not for profit.
I believe in science, reason, logic and TRUTH.
I believe in honesty.  

That’s why you will never find lies or fiction presented as fact in my writings. Not fictitious “sources” here and no self proclaimed contactees or faked whistle-blowers.  
Pseudo Ufology is not UFO+LOGIC. They are not worried about hypothetical extraterrestrials but about your $$$.

Think twice before buying the same book written again and again with a new name and some new fantasies included.

And keep visiting this blog knowing that NOBODY will try to sell you NOTHING.





Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors