Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Friends told Richard Dolan about the "Roswell Slides " Scam



"I am personally appalled by Richard Dolan's participation and I tried to stop him from going told him on Facebook on a thread not even on his page days before the event that it was a scam and he needed to stay clear of it."

"I've created some new images for Richard Dolan and they are being shared all over he Internet. And let's not believe he was paid not much. He went and ditched me when I asked about the money. Let's remember he also said to the entire world that it couldn't have been a Mummy in those slides. His Credibility is pretty much depleted now, with me at least it is. "

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1067683/pg2
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors